By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Friends Code Thread

Post your Friends Codes for both the DS and Wii here so people can add you. This post will not be edited to add Friends Code.

How to find yours (from Soriku's thread)

Step 1: Start up the Wii menu. Press the bottom right circle.
Step 2: Press the second bottom left circle on the screen that pops up.
Step 3: Press on the book on the far right on the screen that pops up.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

didn´t we have this before?

ilovejesus said:
didn´t we have this before?

might have, no search functio, but this is stickied now in the Nintendo Section making sure that this wont disappear. Now no more posts unless your posting friends codes, thank you. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Yeah but it needs updating as not everyone participated, plus many others have Wii's now that didn't.

My Wii code is: 4692 6252 1170 6902

Add me and let me know so i can add you, once i have many added ill sort out some VGchartz tournaments.

Games i'm currently playing:

We'll definitely have a separate thread for Smash Bros Brawl tournaments. I'll give my code, but I don't have it on hand.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

7815 2176 6573 7632

Add me and message me... after Brawl comes out.

Shissy and Nairu I just add both off you, please add me, my Friend code is in my signature.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Wii code: 4384-8301-3852-3523

wii code: read below

Add me:

Wii code below.

PM me for DS code.

EU/UK region by the way!!

I will start adding you to my Wii very soon and will PM you if I do!